Register today for the BRASS Fall Thing scheduled to begin on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
This new virtual event will feature a mix of synchronous and asynchronous programming including interactive presentations, lightning talks, and plenty of opportunities for networking. This year’s event focuses on business information literacy. Registrants will also be granted perpetual access to the BRASS Vault, a video collection of recordings from RUSA-BRASS webinars and series.
View details of all the live sessions and speakers here.
The BRASS Vault includes access to:
- Previous BRASS Webinars
- Libraries Build Business (March 2021)
- 2020 AACSB Accreditation Standards: What They Mean for Business Librarians (December 2020)
- The New Competencies Smell: Taking the RUSA Business Research Competencies for a Drive (August 2020)
- Data in Libraries Webinar Series (Spring 2020) has four parts:
- Data Basics & The Reference Interview
- Open Data
- Data Processing and Visualization
- Understanding and Work with APIs
- BRASS On-Demand Programs from ALA Annual 2021
- Follow the money: Help watchdogs, whistleblowers, and our communities find and understand financial trails and organizational relationships
- Business Reference in Public Libraries Made Easy
Register here before September 26th when the early bird rate ends! A limited number of scholarships are available courtesy of SimplyAnalytics.