The Annual Reference and User Services Association (RUSA) Virtual Forum “Reference Revolution: AI + More” is scheduled for March 5 and 7, 2024. We’re excited to be in our 3rd successful year of offering an economical, virtual venue to learn about reference and user services.
This virtual event is for all types of library workers in reference, user services, adult readers advisory and collection development as well as resource sharing, genealogy and archives, business reference and reference technology. RUSA member is not required.
Register today and hear these top sessions specially curated by our Section and Interest Group members:
- Generating Financial Literacy Education (sponsored by Financial Literacy Interest Group)
- Artificial Intelligence and Library Access Services (sponsored by STARS- Sharing and Transforming Access to Resources Section)
- Unveiling the Reference Revolution: AI and Chatbot Innovation (sponsored by ETS-Emerging Technologies Section)
- Leveraging Generative AI and ChatGPT for Reference
Services in Academic Libraries (sponsored by RSS- Reference Services Section)
- The Future Meets the Past: AI and History Librarianship (sponsored by HS- History Section)
- Learning about AI: Level Up Your Skills without Overwhelming Your Mind (sponsored by BRASS- Business Reference and Services Section
More information can be found at the RUSA Virtual Forum webpage here.
Looking to save on registration, join RUSA today.
Click here to register!
“I was inspired by the collective work that librarians are doing to provide better service to our patrons and to be gracious with ourselves. I learned so much in these two days and interacting with others via the Whova App was a lot of fun” 2022 Virtual Forum Attendee