This style guide must be used when representing RUSA and its sections in communications regarding volunteer work and/or initiatives.
Please do not use outdated logos or content.
- Use the official RUSA letterhead on all official communications, reports, agendas. Personal use of the RUSA letterhead is not permitted.
- Download RUSA Letterhead
- Hex: 25334F
- R: 37
- Arial, size 11, in color above
- Copy and paste the "What is RUSA" bullet below in full if you need a description of RUSA
- Must hyperlink "Learn more about RUSA" to www.rusaupdate.org
- What is RUSA: The Reference and User Services Association (RUSA), a division of the American Library Association, represents librarians and library staff in the fields of reference, specialized reference, collection development, readers’ advisory and resource sharing. RUSA is the foremost organization of reference and information professionals who make the connections between people and the information sources, services and collection materials they need. Learn more about RUSA.
- Use only logo files you download from the RUSA Update web site or receive directly from RUSA. Do not recreate the logo.
- An area of free space (1/4") must be kept around all four sides of the logo.
- No other type or graphic symbol can appear any closer than a distance equal to 1/3 the height of the large letters in the logo.
- The logo cannot be physically incorporated into or graphically connected to any other graphic element—it must stand on its own.
- No extra type or objects may be attached to the logo.
- Background colors or patterns should never show through the logo.
- The logo may not be altered, modified or obscured in any way. It must be used without disturbing or distorting its proportions or otherwise altering the impression it creates.
- Right click on the logo below and click "save image as"
- By downloading the logo, you agree that you will adhere to the RUSA logo use rules and guidelines above.
Tagged with: logo usage, represent rusa, style guide