Do you need to schedule a meeting or webinar to share documents, host presentations, chat, and conduct polls? You need to book an Zoom room!
- View the Zoom Calendar
- Find 2-3 dates/times that will work for your group, at least 2 weeks in the future. Note: 1/2 hour must be left open between sessions to allow for run over. We do not overlap or schedule meetings concurrently at this time.
- Fill out the request form: https://goo.gl/forms/g58flgVAFhukDdl63
- It is strongly recommended that all attendees use headsets connected to their computers (VOIP) during a Zoom session.
- If needed, a Zoom teleconference line is available for attendees to use if they are having audio issues. During each session, no more than 20 attendees at a time can use the teleconference line.
- Up to 99 people may participate in a Zoom meeting
- Meetings may be recorded by the host
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/rusaupdate.org/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 315